Created for divers, snorkelers, aquarists and all marine enthusiasts. This identification video covers the incredible marine biodiversity of this fantastic corner of the South Pacific. It’s a comprehensive aquatic field guide — but instead of being a book full of pictures, it’s a video with gorgeous real-life footage of each species. And, each of the video clips is labeled with the common and scientific names of each species.
Beautifully filmed and visually engaging, Marine Life of Fiji and Tonga contains pretty much everything you are likely to see, catch or hear about when getting wet in this part of the world.
- 2 DVD box set
- 14-page reference booklet with line drawings, descriptions and helpful information
- 1272 different species
- 3.5 hours of beautiful underwater footage
- 1739 video clips77 intuitive and easy-to-navigate DVD chapters
- Juveniles, males, females — plus endemic species and local colour variations
- Watch how species swim, feed, court, fight, clean, hunt
- Tight macro shots show fine details, markings and texture normally impossible to see
- Beautiful accompanying music by award-winning composer Bjorn Lynne
- Filmed with utmost care and respect for the underwater environment.
Three years and more than 3000 dives in the making, Marine Life of Fiji and Tonga is both an essential tool and exotic entertainment.
“This is a powerful, practical resource. Something everyone who loves the sea can benefit from.”
Andrew Wiens, Scuba Diving magazine
DVD Disc One
Identification of reef FISH including lionfish, gobies, angelfish, ghost pipefish, rays, eels, butterflyfish, dragonets, seahorses, barracudas, sharks, parrotfish…
DVD Disc Two
Identification of EVERYTHING ELSE including whales, nudibranchs, corals, octopus, crustaceans, sponges, jellyfish, sea stars, sea snakes, cuttlefish…